Mightily delayed, but player career total and averages tables have been updated with numbers from the first week and Tuesday’s Avenida – Polkowice game.
A couple of stats notes:
- With 4 steals against Gyor, Hana Horakova became the All-Time leader in steals with 481, surpassing Dalma Ivanyi who was on top with 478.
- Nicole Powell, last Wednesday against Prague, reached 1000 point mark, becoming the 60th player to reach that mark.
- Agnieszka Bibrzycka is 52 points short of 2000.
- Sandrine Gruda is 20 points short of 1500.
- Jelena Skerovic is 31 points short of 1000. Candice Dupree is 46 points short of 1000.
- Olga Arteshina is 16 rebounds away from 500, Celine Dumerc is 34 rebounds away from 500, Laia Palau is 38 rebounds away from 500.
- Hana Horakova is 14 assists away from 500.
- Ann Wauters is 5 steals away from 250.
- Anastasiya Verameyenka is 8 blocks away from 100.
Reminder: My compiled ELW stats start with 1996/97 season due to FIBA Europe statistics from 1992 to 1996 missing quite a few games; In the 1997 season European Cup for Women’s Champion Clubs changed it’s format to what it is now and was re-named EuroLeague Women; to include ECWCC numbers I would also need numbers from 1959 to 1992, since that was the same competition, too, but there are none as far as I know.